Customer Care & Localization Manager - Sweden
Part-time job • Customer care
Do you love communicating with people, creating the best customer experience and are you fluent in Swedish? Do you have a creative mind, a passion for sport and a sense for marketing as well as writing? Then you might be who we are looking for.
Our webshops Top4Running, Top4Fitness and Top4Football/11teamsports already dominate several European markets, and our products serve thousands of athletes daily. To grow even stronger on the Swedish market we need a new Customer Care & Localization Manager to our young and international team.
What do you need to succeed in this role:
- You enjoy being a touch-point for others. Responding friendly and quickly to customers is key, as much as ability to prioritize and organize tasks.
- You know how to frame an argument in a customer-centric way in Swedish and English
- Great computer skills - you can navigate through new programs quickly. After being provided with training, you are expected to work independently.
- You are great at keeping an overview of different tasks and able to focus on details such as correcting mistakes or doing translations
- You have a sports interest and you follow the trends in the field of sport in general, and running in particular
- You are a flexible self-starter who welcomes challenges and has a positive and proactive mindset!
- You need to be fluent Swedish
- You should be willing to get involved with, and support, other markets than the Swedish. Being fluent in English is therefore a requirement.
- Daily communication with customers over email
- Changes and cancellations of orders on customers request, as well as tracking of orders and communication with delivery companies.
- Translating articles, blogs, product descriptions and other documents from English to Swedish
- Keeping overview of all our e-shops as well as competitors, and taking part in product discussions
- Building brand awareness around the prioritized banners (football, fitness, running).
- Monitoring of, and communication with, current ambassadors as well as recruitment of new
- Being aware of local (Swedish) trends and based on that give input and ideas for improvements or developments
- Help increase the quality of our e-commerce platform in other countries, such as Ireland
- Ensure a ONE ELEVEN voice across Sweden
What you can look forward to:
- Part time job (approx. 20h/week) in an international fast growing company.
- Flexible working hours.
- Freelancer contract - invoicing as an EU entity.
- Network of like-minded & growth-oriented people from across the whole Europe.
- Financial compensation according to your experience, informal work-setting, company benefits and great team building events.
Sounds like the right opportunity for you?
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
If you have any questions about the company or this specific role, don’t hesitate to contact us.
I am interested in this position
Who you will work with
Working with likeminded positive people within the industry I like works for me! Oh, and you know what? I was lucky enough to find both at Top4Sport! As an Expansion Coordinator, I oversee the development of new markets and take them through various stages of country-specific localization. A high level of trust, autonomy and freedom are crucial aspects that I enjoy the most while working here.More about Top4Sport