Country Manager Germany & Austria
Berlin • full-time • Ecommerce
Are you ready to help us develop Top4Running & Top4Fitness mainly e-commerce driven business in Germany? Are you able to think as a marketing guy in the morning, as a customer service guy during the lunch and as an ‘everything else’ guy in the afternoon? Do you have an experience from an e-commerce company and/or sporting goods industry? Will you be able to grow with our business and build & lead your own country team in the future? Do you love running?
If your answers are ‘YES’, then just keep reading.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Building & leading local DE team based in Berlin consisting of marketing roles, customer service, team sales, brick & mortar retail.
- Being responsible for growing mostly Top4Running & Top4Fitness business in Germany & Austria across all sales channels (e-commerce, brick & mortar retail and team sales)
- Securing perfect, smooth & localized up to date experience on all our .DE & .AT websites, coordination of all future e-commerce updates & upgrades, locally relevant services (ie. payment methods, logistics services, etc.)
- Supervising project of Top4Running Berlin retail store opening.
- Closely helping to kick-off and build successful & long-term Team
- Sales business in DE & AT
- Maintain top level relationships with our key business partners in Germany (ie. Nike, adidas, Asics, etc)
- Identifying and building relationships with various local partners from logistics companies to marketing ambassadors
- Communicating on regular basis with head-office in Czechia
- Regular analysis of performance of all sales channels
- Helping with necessary administrative tasks concerning the DE branch GmbH company
- Providing local market insights, trends, competitor analysis
What kind of your knowledge, experience and personal characteristics do we need?
- Flexible personality, ready to accept new challenges, orientation in new situations
- Always proactive & positive approach
- Leadership skills, great written and spoken communication skills
- Customer-centric thinking
- Local DE & AT market knowledge
- Experience in retail, e-commerce
- Ability to work remotely from a central team
- General orientation in sporting goods industry
- Ability to grow with the company, learn new things
- Balanced combination of top-line and detail thinking
- Native German language
- Advanced English language
- Great computer skills
- Active athlete or positive attitude to sports, especially running :-)
What can you expect?
- Independent full-time job in an international fast growing company
- Role reporting to Business Development Manager (and then at later stage to a Territories Manager)
- Your influence on the decisions concerning German & Austrian market
- Your own professional growth. The role grows with the company growth in German & Austrian market
- Educational system, trainings, e-commerce & digital marketing events.
- Informal young and fast growing team
- Company computer & phone
- Company benefits
Are you interested in this position? Send us your motivation letter, CV in English and salary expectation!Mám zájem o tuto nabídku
S kým budeš pracovat
Country Lead & ES Country manager
Jsem Češka už dlouhou dobu žijící ve Španělsku, vždycky jsem se cítila tak trochu “international”. Moje práce je hodně různorodá, propojuje čísla a lidi. Starám se o Country Managery, kteří jsou klíčovým faktorem úspěchu firmy v zemi. Snažím se být jejich spojkou s dalšími odděleními firmy a hlavně jejich kamarádkou.Více o Top4Sport