Customer Care - Finland
Finland • Part-time • Sales and customer care
Are you ready to help us develop e-commerce business in Finland? Do you enjoy communicating with people, helping them with their problems and finding the most effective solutions? Do you have attention to details and Finnish language? Do you love running, football and/or fitness?
If your answers are ‘YES’, then just keep reading.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- daily communication with customers (email and phone)
- order processing (edits, notes, changes and cancellations of orders on customers request)
- tracking of shipments & communication with delivery companies
- claims (communication with the complaint department processing the claim)
- short translations (blogs, product descriptions, social media posts)
What kind of your knowledge, experience and personal characteristics do we need?
- native in Finnish language (very good written and spoken skills)
- English language on B2/C1 level
- freelancer (able to invoice us as an EU entity)
- customer friendly approach
- organizational skills
- proactivity and flexibility - ability to learn new things and welcome changes, "quick on your feet"
- very good computer skills (training provided)
What can you expect?
- part time job (3-4 hours/day) in an international fast growing company
- fair and appropriate financial compensation according to your experience
- informal and fast growing team
- company benefits
To get a better understanding of what we plan to build browse www.Top4Running.com , www.Top4Football.com or www.Top4Fitness.com. Please submit your application in English. We are looking forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions about the company or this specific role, don’t hesitate to contact us.
I am interested in this position
Who you will work with
Head of Customer care
From the first moment, Top4sport fascinated me with its friendly atmosphere and relaxed corporate culture. It pulled me in with its energy and people's interest in its development. It even brought me to running. :) And it gave me the opportunity to be a support of the customer service team and participate in improving of the care of our customers.More about Top4Sport