Prague • full time job • Ecommerce
We are looking for an experienced E-commerce Director to oversee the performance and development of our strongest sales channel across all Top4Sport banners.
- Drive cross-functional cooperation to manage and direct all aspects of the e-commerce business
- Build e-commerce strategy aligned with the company’s one
- Develop a data-driven approach in establishing KPIs and understanding key customer segments and keep on improving and developing the e-commerce experience
- Work continuously on consumer experience improvements
- Prepare plans and forecasts for e-commerce and monitor e-commerce performance against the KPIs
- Ensure the larger Top4Sport team has the knowledge, resources and technologies to build an in-depth understanding of e-commerce customer experience
- Advocate for and communicate the e-commerce roadmap across teams within the company
- Develop and execute content plans, overseeing the generation of promotional materials and campaigns
- Anticipate upstream and downstream impacts of the project and work with internal business groups to adjust business tools and practices in order to support new features and functionality
- Roadmap Development & Execution
- Help drive short and long-term vision, strategy, goal setting and execution for the end-to-end e-commerce experience
- Search new technology-oriented opportunities and partnerships that will benefit customer experience on our sites. Evaluate and select vendor technologies based on strategic growth initiatives and engage in contract negotiation and execution. Ensure that vendors are held to a defined standard
- Work with team to identify the return on investment associated with new opportunities
- Develop and advocate a perspective on the platforms with which
- Top4Sport utilizing in growing our e-commerce presence
- Own online growth strategy
- Execute and analyze performance of e-commerce channel
- Manage initiatives with other functions to ensure the site presents a frictionless experience and report on results and recommendations gathered from A/B tests
- Manage SEO strategy
What we are looking for:
- Creative – You know successful brands rely on incredible creative concepts just as much as on strategic data analytics. You've built a reputation for bringing impactful creative and designs to life in the e-commerce space.
- Analytical – You are very comfortable diving into business metrics and reporting to understand what's driving performance. You can use both your right and left brain to ensure your solutions are achieving the desired impact.
- Organized and Detail-Oriented – You can't stand to let things fall through the cracks and are scrappy, with a can-do attitude that is essential in a start-up environment.
- Experienced – You have a few years of experience developing and managing successful e-commerce strategies in a growth-oriented agency or in-house environment.
- A proven ability to define and achieve departmental objectives, strategies and develop plans with achievable timelines
- A strong understanding and experience working with all e-commerce functions including development and site merchandising
- A solutions-oriented mentality with a data driven approach
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work in fast-paced, ambiguous environments
- Team player with strong intrapersonal skills to foster relationships with multiple cross-functional teams
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills that include the ability to read, write, and interpret business and technical documents.
What We Offer:
- Independent job in an international fast growing company
- Your influence on the decisions
- Your own professional growth.
- Informal young and fast growing team
- Company benefits
Are you interested in this position? Send us your motivation letter, CV and salary expectation!I am interested in this position
Who you will work with
Top4Sport is one of those companies where you never really get bored or stop learning. Everyone in the team has the power to change things. And what is most important to me is the team spirit, open and friendly attitude.More about Top4Sport