11Teamsports Team Sales Representative - Spain
Spain • Full-time • Sales and customer care
Do you want to be part of the fastest expanding sports company? Do you want to join the international team of the biggest football brand in Europe? Are you experienced in sales, ideally connected to football teams? You are the Candidate we are looking for!
What awaits you
- Networking, systematic building of a network of contacts in clubs, teams, federations but also in companies. It is not possible to make this business without them.
- Active addressing of sports, primarily football, clubs, teams. Participation in football games and football events throughout Spain.
- Daily care of acquired customers, they must be completely satisfied.
- You will spend a lot of time on the road, meetings, on the phone.
- Cooperation within the sales team in creating offers, placing and checking orders. Participation in pre-order presentations of our selected suppliers.
What we expect from you
- High school / university of business, economics.
- Experience in B2B business for at least 1-2 years (ideally in the field of sports). You will learn a lot from us, but we will be more than happy if you can take some advantages from your past experiences.
- Business spirit. Move to the gate. Ability to explain and persuade.
- Top communication skills in words and writing. This work will be a lot about communicating with people in the market. Meetings, telephones, emails, WhatsApp.
- Ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously. Be able to prioritize. Manage deadlines.
- Independence, the space is almost unlimited. Every day you will have the opportunity to show who you are.
- Proactive approach to further education and personal development. The whole company is evolving rapidly, we need people who can handle it.
- Active knowledge of English. You will communicate with colleagues from other countries.
- Good computer skills. You will work with Excel, the order system of our suppliers.
- Sport, and especially football, is your life.
- Team spirit. We want you to be a part of the team.
What we are able to offer you
- Independent full-time job in an international fast growing company.
- Position reporting to Team Sales Director, functional reporting to Country Manager Spain.
- Direct influence on decisions about the company's activities in Spain.
- Flexible working hours. Work as you see fit, but get the job done in time which we determine.
- Fair and appropriate financial evaluation with performance rewards. According to your experience.
- Independent work in an internationally functioning and fast-growing company with the opportunity to influence lots of activities. We are not corporations.
- Educational system, training, e-commerce & digital marketing events.
- A unique informal culture and atmosphere, a young and sports-oriented team. You will feel good with us.
- Employee benefits (eg employee discounts)
- Organized and spontaneous events and team buildings. And of course a Christmas party.
Please submit your profile in English. We are looking forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions about the company or this specific role, don’t hesitate to contact us.I am interested in this position
Who you will work with
Team Sales Lead
I had the opportunity to follow the growth of Top4sport almost from the beginning, so when the opportunity came to become part of the T4S team, I did not hesitate. I fulfilled my idea of a job that combines a sports environment with the opportunity to learn and grow alongside great colleagues. Thanks to a great team, we are able to overcome the obstacles that are on the way to being number 1 in the market of sports specialists.More about Top4Sport