Country Lead - Germany & Austria
Germany & Austria • Full-time • Management
Are you ready to help us develop Top4Running & Top4Fitness mainly e-commerce driven business in Germany? Are you able to think as a marketing guy in the morning, as a customer service guy during lunch and as an ‘everything else’ guy in the afternoon?
Do you have experience from an e-commerce company and/or sporting goods industry?
Will you be able to grow with our business and build & lead your own country team in the future? Do you love running?
If your answers are ‘YES’, then just keep reading.
What will be your result in 2021?
- 3,1 mio € 2021 in ecomm ( www.top4football.de, www.top4running.de, www.top4fitness.de)
- Team Sales - 550k revenues 2021
- Top4Running store: 55k € revenues v 2021
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Building & leading local DE team based in Berlin consisting of marketing roles, customer service, team sales, brick & mortar retail.
- Securing perfect, smooth & localized up to date experience on all our .DE & .AT websites, coordination of all future e-commerce updates & upgrades, locally relevant services (ie. payment methods, logistics services, etc.)
- Supervising project of Top4Running Berlin retail store opening.
- Closely helping to kick-off and build successful & long-term Team
- Sales business in DE & AT
- Maintain top level relationships with our key business partners in Germany (ie. Nike, adidas, Asics, etc)
- Identifying and building relationships with various local partners from logistics companies to marketing ambassadors
- Communicating on regular basis with head-office in Czechia
- Regular analysis of performance of all sales channels
- Helping with necessary administrative tasks concerning the DE branch GmbH company
- Providing local market insights, trends, competitor analysis
What kind of your knowledge, experience and personal characteristics do we need?
- Flexible personality, ready to accept new challenges, orientation in new situations
- Always proactive & positive approach
- Leadership skills, great written and spoken communication skills
- Customer-centric thinking
- Local DE & AT market knowledge
- Experience in retail, e-commerce
- Ability to work remotely from a central team
- General orientation in sporting goods industry
- Ability to grow with the company, learn new things
- Balanced combination of top-line and detail thinking
- Native German language
- Advanced English language
- Great computer skills
- Active athlete or positive attitude to sports, especially running :-)
What can you expect?
- Independent full-time job in an international fast growing company
- Role reporting to Business Development Manager (and then at later stage to a Territories Manager)
- Your influence on the decisions concerning German & Austrian market
- Your own professional growth. The role grows with the company growth in German & Austrian market
- Educational system, trainings, e-commerce & digital marketing events.
- Informal young and fast growing team
- Company computer & phone
- Company benefits
Please submit your profile in English. We are looking forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions about the company or this specific role, don’t hesitate to contact us.I am interested in this position
Who you will work with
Country Lead & ES Country manager
I'm Czech for a long time living in Spain, I've always felt a bit "international". My work is very diverse, connecting numbers and people. I take care of Country Managers, who are a key factor in the company's success in the country. I try to be their connection with other departments of the company and especially their friend.More about Top4Sport