BI & Data Quality Engineer
Full time job • IT
We are seeking a motivated Azure BI & Data Quality Engineer to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate will have a background in designing and implementing solutions for business intelligence and data quality, using mostly Azure technologies.
In this role, you will work closely with our data and business teams to identify data quality issues and design and implement solutions to resolve them.
- Design and implement data quality solutions using Azure technologies, such as Azure Data Factory, Power Automate, Logic Apps and Azure SQL.
- Work with stakeholders to identify and prioritise data quality issues and implement solutions to resolve them.
- Design and develop BI solutions using Logic Apps, advance to owner of all Power Automate related topics (currently used via Power automate for data quality and email alerting, future transition to Logic Apps)
- Collaborate with the data engineering team to ensure that data quality is maintained throughout the data lifecycle.
- Ensure that all data quality solutions are aligned with industry best practices and standards.
- Support in debugging external data integration pipelines working with ecommerce related API services, such as Google analytics API or APIs of marketing platforms. Ownership of execution of data integration activities on time in full, communication of data outages.
- Experience in designing and implementing BI and data quality solutions.
- Experience with Azure technologies, including Azure Data Factory and Azure SQL is of benefit. Experience with other cloud environments such as AWS or Google BQ is of value as well, Azure is preferred.
- Understanding of data quality concepts and techniques.
- Experience with Logic Apps and other Azure analytics services is of benefit.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
What we offer:
- Full time 8 hours a day.
- Choice of contract type on an employment contract or freelance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Selection of own work aids (notebook, etc.) according to the budget.
- Free English language lessons during working hours.
- Significant employee discounts in all our e-shops (up to 35%).
- Financial contribution to work from the Home office.
If you are passionate about delivering high-quality BI and data quality solutions and have a strong understanding of Azure technologies, we would love to hear from you!I am interested in this position