Fullstack Web Developer (JS, PHP) with focus on frontend
Czech / Slovak Republic - Remote job • Full time job • IT
We need in our team someone who will be MOSTY RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR FRONTEND DEVELOPMENT TASKS but in the meantime, he/she will be able to take a backend task or resolve the whole ticket not only the frontend part.
Our development team develops and maintains dozens of existing websites for the European market (22 countries, 4 brands and Latte templates) and some internal applications. We work in a team consisting of 8 developers, a QA tester and a project manager. You will be part of the entire lifecycle of development with direct access to a wealth of customer feedback. You will have also an opportunity to decide what technologies we should use in the future as we expect you will be our “frontend” technology leader.
Technologies we use:
- Backend: PHP 8, Nette 3.0, Symfony, MariaDB, ElasticSearch, SAP, Azure
- Ostatní: phpstorm, phpstan, phpfixer, php tester, gitlab, docker, kibana, composer, cypress
- We are mainly looking for more experienced full-stack developers. We are looking for someone who has gone through the entire web development process several times, worked in a team and implemented or maintained their own or even other people's projects.
- We also need someone with an overlap in PHP programming. Frameworks do not matter to us, but we use Nette and Symfony at the moment.
- Independence and proactivity. We all work from home, we have to believe that you will deliver your work on time and in good quality without constantly checking on you.
- Communicative English. Some members of our team are foreigners and a lot of our colleagues as well. Although we are a Czech-based company, the main language of the company is English. But you don't have to be a language genius, you only need to be able to speak with others at least in some way. :)
- Czech or Slovak language is also necassary.
How we work:
- We work agile, in 14-day sprints. We have morning meetings, plannings and reviews. Tasks go to the Redmine system, from where they are divided by the project manager according to the time possibilities of each developer and, of course, specialization. We test both manually and automatically.
- We manage all development for our company. Whatever is programmed goes out immediately and has a direct impact on our clients.
- We are divided into several teams, according to the purpose (e-commerce projects, internal CMS applications, new projects).
- Full remote job, Flexible working hours (30-40 hours a week)
- 20 days of paid vacation
- Free tickets for sporting events (Football tickets, Running Bibs...)
- Company English lessons, Inspirational Fridays
- Discounts from be-friended companies
- VIP discounts on our own products (up to 35 %),
- Annual ﬁnancial bonus depending on the company's results
- Homeofﬁce financial compensations
- Financial contribution for work tools
- You will send us your profile, along with links to your work. Whatever we decide, we will let you know within a week.
- We only have one round of selection. There you will meet the leader of the development team, Roman, who will answer your questions. In return, he will ask you for some of it either. We'll let you know what's next in a week.
Who you will work with
The main reason I joined Top4Sport is the brilliant team that I now have the honour to work with. Thanks to my work I am able to be in close contact with many people from the sporting industry, visit extraordinary events and contribute to the never ending growth of our company.More about Top4Sport