Czech / Slovak Republic - Remote job • Full time job • IT
We are looking for a FRONTEND DEVELOPER with an overlap to the backend who will join a team of 8 backend developers, a QA tester and a project manager. Together, you will work on developing and maintaing 100+ e-shops for the European market (22 countries, 4 brands and Latte templates) and some internal applications.
What's ahead of you:
And since you will be our one and only front-end developer, we expect you to become our fronted technology leader. That means you will have an opportunity to decide what technologies we should use in the future.
How we work:
- We work agile, in 14-day sprints. We have morning meetings, plannings and reviews. Tasks go to the Redmine system, from where they are divided by the project manager according to the time possibilities of each developer and, of course, specialization. We test both manually and automatically.
- We manage all development for our company. You can look forward to being part of the entire lifecycle of development with direct access to a wealth of customer feedback. Whatever is programmed goes out immediately and has a direct impact on our clients.
- We are divided into several teams, according to the purpose (e-commerce projects, internal CMS applications, new projects).
Technologies we use:
- Backend: PHP 8, Nette 3.0, Symfony, MariaDB, ElasticSearch, SAP, Azure
- Ostatní: phpstorm, phpstan, phpfixer, php tester, gitlab, docker, kibana, composer, cypress
We imagine that you:
- Are experienced full-stack developer who has gone through the entire web development process several times, worked in a team and implemented or maintained their own or even other people's projects
- Have an overlap in PHP programming. Frameworks do not matter to us, but we use Nette and Symfony at the moment.
- Are inndependent and proactive. We all work from home, we have to believe that you will deliver your work on time and in good quality without constantly checking on you.
- Can communicate in English. Some members of our team are foreigners and a lot of our colleagues as well. Although we are a Czech-based company, the main language of the company is English. But you don't have to be a language genius, you only need to be able to speak with others at least in some way. :)
- Are native Czech/ Slovak
What (else) to look forward to:
- Full remote job, Flexible working hours (30-40 hours a week)
- 20 days of paid vacation
- Free tickets for sporting events (Football tickets, Running Bibs...)
- Company English lessons, Inspirational Fridays
- Discounts from be-friended companies
- VIP club discount on all our e-shops (up to 35 %)
- Annual ﬁnancial bonus depending on the company's results
- Homeofﬁce financial compensations
- Financial contribution to work tools
Who you will work with
The main reason I joined Top4Sport is the brilliant team that I now have the honour to work with. Thanks to my work I am able to be in close contact with many people from the sporting industry, visit extraordinary events and contribute to the never ending growth of our company.More about Top4Sport