Team Sales Representative - Top4Running Germany
Germany • Full time job • Teamsales
Are you part of the German running community? Do you have 3+ years of sales experience in the running industry? Join our progressive European team and contribute to developing our Top4Running business in Germany.
We are looking for a sales-oriented and results-driven professional who is ready to take on the responsibility as our next Team Sales Representative. In this role, your main job will be to allow our German Top4Running banner to grow together with clubs, associations and federations. Thus, building relationships with potential partners and providing the best possible customer experience to existing ones is the key.
What do you need to succeed in this role:
- Running community/network: You enjoy building and maintaining relationships with running-related clubs, teams, federations, and companies in Germany
- 3 + years of sales experience within the running industry: Ideally you have a sales experience in the running retail market and you are ready to reach out to potential partners and negotiate deals from day one
- Business spirit, a flair for numbers, and willingness to run the extra mile: You need strong communication skills and drive at the finish line when closing a business deal.
- Outgoing personality and willingness to travel: You might spend a significant amount of time in meetings, on the road, and on the phone.
- German on a native level and English on a business level is a must, as well as solid computer skills (especially Excel)
- Grow the German Top4Running club database by:
- searching for new B2B business opportunities
- actively addressing track & field clubs and teams
- taking part in running events and competitions throughout Germany
- Provide the best possible service for existing running assets (clubs) in Germany and take part in the preparation and coordination of events together with our assets
- Fulfill the yearly revenue and margin target
- Build and maintain relationships across departments (team sales, marketing, strategy) as well as with partners/customers
What else to look forward to:
- Independent full-time job in an international fast-growing company
- Remote work and flexible work hours. We don't care where and when you work, as long as you are moving forward & getting results
- Financial compensation according to your experience, company benefits, informal work-setting, and great team-building events
- Network of like-minded & growth-oriented people from across the whole of Europe
- We are as strong as our team! You can be sure to get supportive and friendly leaders and colleagues who care about each other and like to invest in people development.
Sounds like something for you?
Please submit your application in English. Attach your CV and let us know why you would like to work with us. We are looking forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions about the company or this specific role, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Meanwhile, have a look at www.top4running.deI am interested in this position
Who you will work with
Team Sales Lead
I had the opportunity to follow the growth of Top4sport almost from the beginning, so when the opportunity came to become part of the T4S team, I did not hesitate. I fulfilled my idea of a job that combines a sports environment with the opportunity to learn and grow alongside great colleagues. Thanks to a great team, we are able to overcome the obstacles that are on the way to being number 1 in the market of sports specialists.More about Top4Sport