11teamsports Team Sales Representative - Poland
Poland / Remote • Full time job • Teamsales
Is football your passion? Are you a Polish native with a background in the sports industry ideally in football? Then you are exactly who we are looking for! Join our young and progressive European team and contribute to developing football club business in Poland.
What do you need to succeed in this role:
You are a self-starter and a great relationship builder. You have a business spirit, and you are ready to build a strong network among clubs, teams, federations, and companies. Ideally, you got sales experience from football specialty retailers/brands and practical knowledge of the Poland football market.
Polish on a native level and English on a business level is a must, as well as strong computer skills (especially Excel). You might spend a significant amount of time on the road, in meetings, and on the phone. As a person, you are energetic, sales-driven, and always willing to run the extra mile to achieve the best possible results. You have a business spirit and the ability to explain and persuade. And of course, you love football!
- Building a strong network throughout the football clubs community to establish new 11teamsports partners, as well as to accelerate and develop current ones
- Active addressing of sports, primarily football, clubs, teams. Participation in football games and football events throughout Poland
- Build, maintain and update the PL football clubs database
- Develop and increase the visibility of 11teamsports brand within the team sales market based on identifying potential opportunities and threats
- Take part in pre-order presentations of our selected suppliers so that you have a high-level knowledge of the product
- Plan and forecast product needed for your asset servicing
- Daily care of acquired customers: being available and ready to reply to our customers is key, as much as the ability to frame arguments in a customer-centric way both in Polish and English
- Direct influence on decisions about the company's activities in Poland, while reporting to Team Sales Director and Country Manager Poland
What else to look forward to:
- Independent full-time job in an international fast-growing company
- Financial compensation according to your experience, informal work-setting, company benefits, and great team-building events
- Remote work and flexible work hours. We don't care where and when you work, as long as you are moving forward & getting results
- Network of like-minded & growth-oriented people from across the whole of Europe
- We are as strong as our team! You can be sure to get supportive and friendly leaders and colleagues who care about each other and like to invest in people development. Sounds like something for you?
Ready, steady, go!
Please submit your application in English. Attach your CV and let us know why you would like to work with us. We are looking forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions about the company or this specific role, don’t hesitate to contact us.
To get an overview of what we are building, have a look at www.11teamsports.pl, www.top4running.pl, www.top4fitness.pl
Who you will work with
Team Sales Lead
I had the opportunity to follow the growth of Top4sport almost from the beginning, so when the opportunity came to become part of the T4S team, I did not hesitate. I fulfilled my idea of a job that combines a sports environment with the opportunity to learn and grow alongside great colleagues. Thanks to a great team, we are able to overcome the obstacles that are on the way to being number 1 in the market of sports specialists.More about Top4Sport