Full-time • Marketing
WE ARE TOP FOR SPORT. We like to run in any weather, play football or train in a fitness room, ride horses, dance or maybe just jump rope. And when we rest, we do something for those who are just like us: athletes. On a daily basis, we help them to achieve their goals and overcome their own abilities. Join us and help too.
If you enjoy digital marketing, you have some, even if only a little experience and you are willing to work on yourself, we will be happy to welcome you.
What's going on:
We are looking for reinforcement to our small PPC team. It takes care of three brands in 18 European countries. We are looking for colleagues from around Brno, because our team meets there once in a while. In the beginning, the meeting will be a bit more regular.
- PPC is a lot about tables, analysis, data and working with numbers. Planning, creating and optimizing online campaigns based on data in various systems.
- You will prepare materials for advertisements, create reports and analyzes from current campaigns, create keyword lists and finally plan campaigns together with marketing colleagues.
- When you learn the basics, we will entrust you with some of our PPC accounts. You will be your own master, you will not be an assistant to anyone.
- There will be three senior colleagues who will be happy to advise, help and train you.
What you must know and know:
- We need some experience in PPC. A school project or just your own interest will suffice. If you've been working in a similar position for a year or two, of course, that's an advantage.
- You know Google Ads, Sklik and Facebook Ads not only as a user, but sometimes you have already advertised on them.
- You know Google Analytics, at least in basic reports and you know what it is used for in the campaign.
- You can use Excel or Google SpredSheets and you know more advanced work such as PivotTables, filtering or functions.
- Active knowledge of English. The team is Czech, but the company speaks English. We don't expect a native speaker, you just don't have to be afraid to say at least a few sentences.
- In addition, if you know a little programming or have experience with writing scripts, it will definitely come in handy!
- We are looking for people with a proactive approach, a desire to learn and look for context or a new opportunity always and in everything.
- You will send your CV or LinkedIn profile.
- Eliška will contact you in a few days and she will tell you more about the position and work with us. This will include developing a smaller practical task that you would normally do with us.
- Finally, you will have an online meeting with Vašek, the leader of the PPC department.. You will find out if you will sit down and if any cooperation would please you both.
- Home Office - Until you learn basics about 2-3 days a week, then every day if you want.
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from our cowork in Brno or Prague
- Choice of own technology according to the budget
- Budget for online courses, books and conferences
- Free English language lessons during working hours
- VIP club discounts