Country Coordinator for Top4Running - Italy
Full-time • Country management
Are you ready to inspire athletes in Italy to reach their top potential? Is running your biggest passion? Do you already have core relationships with local running communities and clubs? If your answer is yes, join our young and progressive European team and help us to develop Top4Sport e-commerce business locally.
Our banners Top4Running, Top4Fitness and Top4Football already dominate several European markets. Our products serve thousands of athletes daily. Be our key player in Italy and help us to grow the number of happy athletes internationally.
Be our eyes, ears and voice in Italy.
What do you need to succeed in this role:
You are a great relationship builder who loves to create new collaborations and partnerships. You have practical knowledge of your national market, trends and competition, and you are ready to use it strategically when driving all the sales channels nationally. You are energetic, data driven, and always willing to run the extra mile.
- Increasing traffic of our business by (1) finding online and offline sales partners to work with, (2) expanding our ambassador network in Italy, (3) building core relationships with mainly running, but also fitness local communities.
- B2B sales - sports clubs.
- Searching for franchise partners.
Once the business and work-load grows, we aim to build an Italian team that will help us to reach our goals. When the time comes, you will be leading and managing your new team.
What you can look forward to:
- Highly analytical environment. Big data technologies are a cornerstone of our success. If you like data, you will be dancing in the sky.
- Remote work and flexible work hours. We don't care where and when you work, as long as you are moving in the right direction.
- Opportunity to realise your own ideas. Would you like to create a running community or organise a sports event/project that links with our company vision and goals?
- Network of like minded & growth oriented people from across the whole Europe.
We are as strong as our team! You can be sure to get supportive and friendly leaders and colleagues who care about each other and like to invest into people development. Sounds like something for you?
Ready, steady, go!
Please submit your application in English. We are looking forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions about the company or this specific role, don’t hesitate to contact us.
I am interested in this position