TOP4RUNNING Team Sales Representative - France
France • Full-time • Teamsales
Are you a passionate runner? Are you a French native with a background in the sports industry ideally in running? Then you are exactly who we are looking for! Join our young and progressive European team and contribute to developing the most authentic running brand in Europe.
What do you need to succeed in this role:
You are a self-starter and great relationship builder. You have a business spirit, and you are ready to build a strong network among clubs, teams, federations, and companies. Ideally, you got 3+ years of sales experience from running specialty retailers/brands and practical knowledge of the French running market.
French on a native level and English on a business level is a must, as well as strong computer skills (especially Excel). You might spend a significant amount of time on the road, in meetings, and on the phone. As a person, you are energetic, sales-driven, and always willing to run the extra mile to achieve the best possible results. And of course, you love running!
- Building a strong network throughout the running/track and field community to establish new Top4Running partners, as well as to accelerate and develop current ones
- Develop and increase visibility of Top4Running brand within the team sales market based on identifying potential opportunities and threats
- Take part in pre-order presentations of our selected suppliers so that you have a high level knowledge of the product
- Plan and forecast product needed for your asset servicing
- Daily care of acquired customers: being available and ready to reply to our customers is key, as much as the ability to frame arguments in a customer-centric way both in French and English
- Build, maintain and update the FR running clubs database
- Direct influence on decisions about the company's activities in France, while reporting to Team Sales Director and Country Manager France
- Opportunity to grow in your role and eventually lead and develop other Team Sales Representatives.
What else to look forward to:
- Independent full-time job in an international fast-growing company
- Work as a freelancer - invoicing as an EU entity
- Financial compensation according to your experience, informal work-setting, company benefits, and great team-building events
- Remote work and flexible work hours. We don't care where and when you work, as long as you are moving forward & getting results.
- Network of like-minded & growth-oriented people from across the whole of Europe
We are as strong as our team! You can be sure to get supportive and friendly leaders and colleagues who care about each other and like to invest in people development. Sounds like something for you?
Ready, steady, go!
Please submit your application in English. Attach your CV and let us know why you would like to work with us. We are looking forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions about the company or this specific role, don’t hesitate to contact us.I am interested in this position
Are you interested in this position? Send us your CV!
Who you will work with
Team Sales Lead
I had the opportunity to follow the growth of Top4sport almost from the beginning, so when the opportunity came to become part of the T4S team, I did not hesitate. I fulfilled my idea of a job that combines a sports environment with the opportunity to learn and grow alongside great colleagues. Thanks to a great team, we are able to overcome the obstacles that are on the way to being number 1 in the market of sports specialists.More about Top4Sport