Customer Care & Localisation Specialist - Denmark
Denmark • Part-time • Customer care
Are you a Danish native who loves communicating with people and creating the best customer experience? If you enjoy finding simple and effective solutions for problems customers are facing, you might be who we are looking for.
We are a young and progressive European team developing Top4Sport e-commerce business. Our products serve thousands of athletes daily. Help us to shape athletes' sports experience as our new Customer Care & Localisation Specialist in Denmark!
What do you need to succeed in this role:
- You enjoy being a touch-point for others. Responding friendly and quickly to customers is key, as much as ability to prioritise and organise tasks.
- You know how to frame an argument in a customer-centric way in Danish and English.
- Great computer skills - you can navigate through new programs quickly. After being provided with training, you are expected to work independently.
- You are great at keeping overview (of all e-shops) and focusing on detail (fixing mistakes).
- You are a flexible self-starter who welcomes challenges.
- Daily communication with customers over email and phone.
- Order processing - edits, notes, changes and cancellations of orders on customers request.
- Tracking of shipments & communication with delivery companies.
- Claims - communication with the complaint department processing the claim.
- Translating articles, blogs, products, FB posts, newsletters.
- Keeping overview of all e-shops, taking part-in product discussions.
Opportunity to grow in your role - lead, mentor and develop other customer agents.
What else to look forward to:
- Part time job in an international fast growing company.
- Flexible working hours 2 - 3 hours/day.
- Freelancer contract - invoicing as an EU entity.
- Network of like-minded & growth oriented people from across the whole Europe.
- Financial compensation according to your experience, informal work-setting, company benefits and great team building events.
Sounds like the right opportunity for you?
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
If you have any questions about the company or this specific role, don’t hesitate to contact us.
I am interested in this position
Are you interested in this position? Send us your CV!
Who you will work with
Head of Customer care
From the first moment, Top4sport fascinated me with its friendly atmosphere and relaxed corporate culture. It pulled me in with its energy and people's interest in its development. It even brought me to running. :) And it gave me the opportunity to be a support of the customer service team and participate in improving of the care of our customers.More about Top4Sport